Punjab Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Posts (GDS) Recruitment 2019 Apply Online application form. A total 851 GDS post vacancy for class 10th (SSC) pass candidates. Last date of Application online Submission 04/09/2019.
#Job Vacancy at Punjab Postal Circle
|Advt. No||STC/18-50/GDS ONLINE II|
|Job Title||ABPM/Dak Sevak|
|Application For||MEN and Women|
Punjab Postal Circle (India Post) GDS Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Punjab Postal Cercle through Indian Post Official Website www.appost.in published an advertisement for recruitment of Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), Dak Sevak posts vacancy in Punjab circle only.
Interested Punjab govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 04/09/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2019″ notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Notification
- Hiring Organization: Indian Post
- Organization Type: Government of India
- Name of the Post: “ Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) ”
- Total Vacancy: 851
- Employment Duration: Fulltime
- Experience: N/A
- Age Limit: 18 to 40
- Relaxation: 3 to 5 years
- Education: 10th / 12th
- Extra Qualification: Knowledge of Cycling
- Selection Process: Only marks obtained in 10th standard.
- Salary: Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 14,400/-
- Location in Punjab: Chandigarh, SAS Nagar, Ludhiana, Sangrur, Ludhiana Muffossil, Patiala, Fatehgarh Sahib, Ropar, Jalandhar, Gurdapsur, Pathankot, Amritsar, Tarn Taran, Faridkot, Muktsar, Fazilka, Ferozepur, Bathinda, Mansa, Hoshiarpur, Kapurthala
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 05 August at 11.00 hrs (IST)
- Closing Date: 04 September 2019 17.00 hrs (IST)
- Mode of Submission: Online
- UR/ OBC/ EWS Male: Rs. 100/-
- Women/SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen: Rs.0/-
- Last Date for Deposit of Fee: 05 September 2019
- Payment Mode: Online
Currently, the following Punjab Postal Circle GDS vacancy posts are available as follows.
- EWS 51
- OBC 153
- PWD-A 01
- PWD-B 03
- PWD-C 17
- SC 210
- UR 416
- Total 851
- Vacancy Advertisement Notification: Download PDF
- Stage 1. Registration Initially Punjab GDS candidate has to register in the Registration module once per cycle and obtain unique registration number
- Stage 2. Fee Payment UR/OBC/EWS Male need to make the Punjab GDS fee payment. Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office.
- Stage 3. Apply Online Step 1. Fill Application. Step 2. Upload documents. Step 3. Submit Post preferences. Preview and take a print out. Completion of these three steps will only be treated as submission of application.
- List of Post Offices
- Punjab Postal Carrer Page: Click Here
All queries of candidates may be mailed to and queries related to website may be given to firstname.lastname@example.org
(for Chandigarh, SAS Nagar, Ludhiana, Sangrur, Ludhiana Muffossil, Patiala, Fatehgarh Sahib, Ropar) Help line number: 0172-2547717
(for Jalandhar, Gurdapsur, Pathankot, Amritsar, Tarn Taran, Faridkot, Muktsar, Fazilka, Ferozepur, Bathinda, Mansa, Hoshiarpur, Kapurthala)
Help line number: 0172-2722144