Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment 2019 TGT, Clerk & Various Job Vacancy. Last date for submission of application: 30 September 2019.
#Job Applicability at Punjab Wakf Board
|Organization Name||Punjab Wakf Board|
|Date||3 Sep. 2019|
|Interview Date||30 September 2019|
|Job Name||TGT, Clerk & Various|
Punjab Wakf Board TGT, Clerk & Various Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Punjab Wakf Board Official Website www.pbwakf.org published an advertisement notifications for recruitment of 96 TGT, Clerk & Various on 3 Sep. 2019.
Interested Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 30 September 2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “Punjab Wakf Board TGT, Clerk & Various 2019″ recruitment notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Punjab Wakf Board
- Name of the Post: “TGT, Clerk & Various”
- Total Vacancy: 96
- Employment Type: contract basis
- Job Location: Punjab
- Age Limit: 18 to 37
- Experience: 3 year experience for teaching posts except for Diniyat and 1 year experience for nonteaching posts shall be mandatory.
- Education: Graduation/ B.A./ B.Sc. / Bachelors degree (Full Details Please Check Advt.).
- Salary: 9500/- (Per Month)/ 8500/- (Per Month)/ 8000/- (Per Month)/ 7000/- (Per Month)
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Test/Interview.
|No of Vacancy|
|Physical Education||4 (2 Male & 2 Female)|
|Primary Teacher||9 (5 Female & 4 Male)|
|Nursery Teacher||6 (4 Male & 2 Female)|
|Computer lab attendant||01|
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 3 Sep. 2019
- Closing Date: 30 September 2019
- Mode of Submission: Offline
- Application Fees is Rs.500/-
- Examination fee through demand draft in favor of Punjab Aukaf payable at Chandigarh.
- Application Send to the Education Development Officer O/O Chief Executive Officer Punjab Waqf Board SCO 1962-63, Sector 22B Chandigarh- 160022.
Punjab Wakf Board TGT, Clerk & Various Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, the Punjab Wakf Board is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates for the recruitment of the above posts.
- Selection Process: Written Test, Group Discussion and interview.
- Exam Date: Notify Soon
- Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Notify Soon
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Will be issued ONLINE
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.