Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) FDO / AFDO Online Form 2019 Fisheries Development Officer Recruitment. A total of 16 Vacancy B.F.Sc /M.F.Sc pass candidates may apply through online registration before 14 August 2019.
RPSC FDO / AFDO Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has published an advertisement No. 03/2019-20 on 08/07/2019 the official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in for the recruitment of Assistant Fisheries Development Officer 2019 on a regular basis.
Interested Rajasthan Govt job seekers may apply online form before 14/08/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download the “RPSC FDO / AFDO Recruitment 2019” advertisement before proceeding for the submission of the online application form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
- Type: Public Service Commission (PSC)
- Name of the Post: Fisheries Development Officer (FDO) and Assistant Fisheries Development Officer (AFDO)
- Total Vacancy: 16
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: Rajasthan
- Age Limit: 21 to 40
- Experience: N/A
- Education: B.F.Sc /M.F.Sc
- Salary: Level-14 (Grade Pay- 5400/-)
- Selection Process: written test & interview.
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 15, July 2019
- Closing Date: 14, August 2019 at 23:59 hours (IST)
- Mode of Submission: Online
- Current Status: Active!
- GEN: Rs. 350/-
- BC/OBC: Rs.250/-
- ST/SC: Rs. 150/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Currently, the following vacancies are available for both reserved and unserved candidates.
- Fisheries Development Officer: 06
- Asst. Fisheries Development Officer: 10
RPSC FDO AFDO Exam 2019
In general, the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) conducted a competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for their basic selection process. Therefore before appear in the examination candidates must know the following.
- Selection Process: Written Examination, Interview
- Exam Date: Notify soon
- Mode of examination: Online CBT / Written
- Type of the exam: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Question Paper Language: Hindi and English
- Negative Marking: Yes
- Admit card/Call letters: will be issued online.
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.
For any Help: Join us on Facebook <Click Here> or You can make a comment!