Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Rajasthan Food Safety Officer (FSO) Recruitment 2019: Apply Online sso.rajasthan.gov.in registration form before 08 September 2019.
#Job Vacancy at Bank of Maharashtra
|Eligibility||Graduate in Food or Equivalent|
RPSC FSO Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has published an advertisement the official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in for the recruitment of Food Safety Officer (FSO) 2019 on a regular basis.
Interested Rajasthan Govt job seekers may apply online form before 08/09/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download the “RPSC FSO Recruitment 2019” advertisement before proceeding for the submission of the online application form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
- Type: Public Service Commission (PSC)
- Name of the Post: Food Safety Officer (FSO)
- Total Vacancy: 98
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: Rajasthan
- Age Limit: 21 to 40
- Age Relaxation: 5 to 10 Years
- Experience: N/A
- Education: UG or PG in Food Technology Or Dairy Technology Or Biotechnology Or Oil Technology Or Agriculture Science Or Veterinary Science Or Bio-Chemistry Or Microbiology
- Requirements: 2. Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
- Salary: Level-11 (Grade Pay- 4200/-)
- Selection Process: written test & interview.
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 08 August 2019
- Closing Date: 09 September 2019 at 23:59 hours (IST)
- Mode of Submission: Online
- Current Status: Active!
- GEN: Rs. 350/-
- BC/OBC: Rs.250/-
- ST/SC: Rs. 150/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Currently, the following vacancies are available for both reserved and unserved candidates.
- General: 35
- BC: 18
- MBC: 04
- EWS: 08
- SC: 14
- ST: 10
- TSP: 09
- Total: 98
RPSC FSO Exam 2019
In general, the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) conducted a competitive exam for their basic selection process. Therefore before appear in the examination candidates must know the following.
- Selection Process: Written Examination, Interview
- Exam Date: Notify soon
- Mode of examination: Online CBT / Written
- Type of the exam: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Question Paper Language: Hindi and English
- Negative Marking: Yes
- Admit card/Call letters: will be issued online.
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.