Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment 2019 Veterinary Officer Job Vacancy. Last date for submission of application: 24 November 2019.
#Job Applicability at RPSC
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Date||25 October 2019|
|Last Date||24 November 2019|
|Job Name||Veterinary Officer|
RPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Rajasthan Public Service Commission Official Website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in published an advertisement notifications for recruitment of 900 Veterinary Officer on 25 October 2019.
Interested Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 24 November 2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “RPSC Veterinary Officer 2019″ recruitment notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Name of the Post: “Veterinary Officer”
- Total Vacancy: 900
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: Rajasthan
- Age Limit: 20 to 40
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry in Any Recognized University in India.
- Salary: Pay Matrix Level – 14
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 25 October 2019
- Closing Date: 24 November 2019
- Mode of Submission: Online
- For General & Other State: 350 /-
- For OBC / BC: 250 /-
- For SC/ ST: 150 /-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash at Rajasthan E Mitra Portal or Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
RPSC Veterinary Officer Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, the Rajasthan Public Service Commission is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates for the recruitment of the above posts.
- Selection Process: Written Test, Group Discussion and interview.
- Exam Date: Notify Soon
- Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Please Check Advt.
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Will be issued ONLINE
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.