RRL Jorhat Scientist Recruitment Exam Result, Interview Selection List 2019 List of candidate shortlisted for a personal interview for the post of Scientist, Pr. Scientist.
RRL Jorhat Scientist Recruitment 2019
Recently, the CSIR-North East Institute of Science and Technology, Jorhat, a premier institute under the Council of Scientific and Industrial
Research (CSIR), Official Website www.rrljorhat.res.in published an advertisement no. NO: 1/2019-REC for 16 vacancies for Scientist, Pr. Scientist posts.
Interested Scientist Govt Job seekers may apply through ONLINE application form before 07.08.2019. Furthermore, candidates must download the “RRL Jorhat Recruitment 2019” advertisement before proceeding for the submission of the application form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: CSIR-North East Institute of Science and Technology, Jorhat
- Department: Council of Scientific & Industrial Research
- Name of the Post: “Scientist, Pr. Scientist.”
- Total Vacancy: 16
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: Assam
- Age Limit: Maximum 32/45 years as on 07.08.2019
- Education: PhD/ME/M.Tech in related area.
- Experiences: Minimum 2 years Post Doctoral Research/Industry/Field experience
- Salary: Rs. 67700/- and Rs. 123100/-
- Selection Process: Personal Interview only
- Starting Date: 06 July 2019
- Closing Date: 08 August 2019
- Last Date of receipt of hard copy of the application print out 16.08.2019
- Mode of Submission: ONLINE
- “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF___________(Post Code
_________)”by post to the address: The Administrative Officer,
CSIR- North East Institute of Science and Technology (NEIST),Jorhat-785006, Assam.
- OBC/GEN: Rs. 100
- SC/ST/PH/Women/CSIR Employees/Abroad : NO FEES
- Payment Mode: Demand Draft
- In favour of “Director, CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat” payable at Jorhat
The successful online application is indicated by the page displayed after clicking Submit Button indicating the generated “APPLICATION NUMBER”. Please note down the same carefully and preserve it, you will not be able to Re-print the Application.