Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB) Junior Scientific Assistant (JSA) Online Application Form 2019 @sso.rajasthan.gov.in Online Registration Last Date: 24 August 2019. Based on the advertisement Advt. No. 01/2019 on 19 January 2019 is re-open again.
RSMSSB JSA Online Application Form 2019
Recently, the Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB) has published an advertisement No. 01/2019-20 on 20-Jan-2019 the official website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in for the Direct Recruitment of Jr. Scientific Assistant – 2019. However, due to some administrate reason, online registration is reopened again.
Interested Rajasthan Govt job seekers may apply online form before 24/08/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download the “RSMSSB JSA Recruitment 2019” advertisement New and OLD before proceeding for the submission of the online application form.
Quick Employment Notification
- Hiring Organization: Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB)
- Type: Rajasthan Government.
- Name of the Post: Junior Scientific Assistant (JSA)
- Total Vacancy: 28 As of January 2019
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: All District / Tehsil at Rajasthan
- Age Limit: 21 to 40
- Relaxation: Please read advt.
- Experience: N/A
- Education: B.Sc. in related subjects.
- Salary: Level-14 (Grade Pay- 5400/-)
- Selection Process: written test & interview.
Online Application Form [New]
- Starting Date: 26, July 2019
- Closing Date: 24, August 2019 at 23:59 hours (IST)
- Mode of Submission: Online
- Current Status: Active
- GEN: Rs. 350/-
- BC/OBC: Rs.250/-
- ST/SC: Rs. 150/-
- Payment Mode: Online
JSA Vacancy Details
Currently, the following Junior Scientific Assistant (JSA) vacancies are available for both reserved and unserved candidates.
- Toxicology: 04
- Serology: 04
- Chemistry: 04
- Biology: 05
- Document: 03
- Physics: 04
RSMSSB JSA Exam 2019
In general, the Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB) conducted a competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for their basic selection process. Therefore before appear in the examination candidates must know the following.
- Selection Process: Written Examination, Interview
- Exam Date: Notify soon
- Mode of examination: Online CBT / Written
- Type of the exam: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Question Paper Language: Hindi and English
- Negative Marking: Yes
- Admit card/Call letters: will be issued online.
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 26-Jul-2019
- Closure of registration of application: 24-Aug-2019
- Last date for printing your application: 31-Dec-2019
- Closure for online fee payment: 24-Aug-2019
- Closure for fee payment at kiosk: 24-Aug-2019