Rail Wheel Factory (RWF) Recruitment 2019 Trade Apprentice Job Vacancy. Last date for submission of application: 15 Nov 2019.
#Job Applicability at RWF
|Organization Name||Rail Wheel Factory|
|Date||17 Oct 2019|
|Last Date||15 Nov 2019|
|Job Name||Trade Apprentice|
RWF Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Rail Wheel Factory Official Website rwf.indianrailways.gov.in published an advertisement notifications for recruitment of 192 Trade Apprentice on 17 Oct 2019.
Interested Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 15 Nov 2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “RWF Trade Apprentice 2019″ recruitment notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Rail Wheel Factory
- Name of the Post: “Trade Apprentice”
- Total Vacancy: 192
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Age Limit: 15 to 24
- Education: 10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks, and also should possess National Trade Certificate (NTC).
- Salary: ₹10,899 P.M. & ₹12,261 p.m
- Selection Process: selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Starting Date: 17 Oct 2019
- Closing Date: 15 Nov 2019
- Mode of Submission: Offline
- Application Send: Application Send to the Senior Personnel Officer, Personnel Department, Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bangalore -560 064.
- Application Fees: Rs.100 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
|Name of the Trade||No of Vacancy|
|CNC Programming cum Operator (COE Group)||23|