State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2019 Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II) Job Vacancy. Last date for submission of application: 19.09.2019
#Job Applicability at Gujarat High Court
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Job Name||Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II)|
SBI Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II) Recruitment 2019
Recently, the State Bank of India Official Website www.sbi.co.in published an advertisement notification for recruitment of 56 Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II) on 27.08.2019.
Interested Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 19.09.2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “SBI Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II) 2019″ recruitment notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: State Bank of India
- Name of the Post: “Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II)”
- Total Vacancy: 56
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: All India
- Age Limit:Maximum 35 years
- Experience: Minimum -3- years in related fields.
- Education: MBBS, Graduate Degree
- Salary: 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950 + Other allowances applicable as per SBIOSR + Nonpracticing allowance @ 15% of Basic Pay Approximate CTC at Metro Rs 13.30 lacs to 15.25 lacs. Higher Start in the scale of pay: One increment on the qualification of post graduate diploma and Two increments on the qualification of MS or MD or its equivalent.
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview.
Interview: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. TheShortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, asdecided bythe Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall befinal. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more thanone candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descendingorder, in the merit.
Online Application Form
- Starting Date:27.08.2019
- Closing Date: 19.09.2019
- Mode of Submission: Online
- General/ OBC/ EWS candidates and intimation charges of – Rs 750
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates – Rs 125
- Payment mood – The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
Call Letter For Interview
- Intimation/ call letter for interview will be sent by email / will be uploaded on Bank’s website. NO HARD COPY WILL BE SENT.