South Eastern Coalfields Limited, Bilaspur (SECL CIL) Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 OEdit your application, check exam date. Download admit card, hall ticket.
SECL Apprentice 2019 @www.secl-cil.in/apprentice.php South Eastern Coalfields Limited, Bilaspur South Eastern Coalfields Limited, Bilaspur (SECL CIL) Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Online Registration. ITI/12th Pass Apprentice job seekers must apply for online application before 23.07.2019.
SECL CIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Recently, the South Eastern Coalfields Limited, Bilaspur (SECL CIL) Official Website secl-cil.in published an advertisement notifications No.2741/2019 for Trade Apprentices for one year Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices Act 2014 and NAPS.
Interested CG Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 23/08/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “SECL CIL Trade Apprentices 2019″ recruitment notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization:South Eastern Coalfields Limited, Bilaspur
- Organization Type: Coal mining company
- Name of the Post: “Apprenticeship”
- Total Vacancy: 5500
- Employment Type: Regular
- Training period: 1 (One) years.
- Job Location: Bilaspur
- Age Limit: 16/18
- Experience: N/A
- Education: Pass 8th or 10th class with ITI
- Salary: Rs. 7655/-
- Selection Process: Written Exam.
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 27 June 2019 at 17.00 hrs (IST)
- Closing Date: 23 July 2019 at 23.59 hrs (IST)
- Mode of Submission: Online
- Current Status Closed
Currently, the following vacancies are available for (ST, SC, OBC, GEN & EWS etc).
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant 1400
- Stenographer English 50
- Stenographer Hindi 50
- Secretarial Assistant 50
- Electrician 1600
- Fitter 1500
- Welder 390
- Turner 50
- Machinist 50
- Diesel Mechanic 120
- Draughtsman (Civil) 25
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) 15
- Mechanic Auto Electrical and Electronic 100
- Plumber 50
- Carpenter 50
Candidates seeking to apply for SECL 5500 Apprentice Posts, should have passed relevant ITI course from Institute recognized by NCVT/SCVT and also should have passed 8th/l0th standard of examination as per the requirement of relevant Trade.