South Eastern Central Railway (SECR) Nagpur Division Apprentices Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form @secr.indianrailways.gov.in 313 Trade Apprentices Vacancies. The last date for online application is 29.08.2019 (6 pm).
SECR Nagpur Division Apprentices 2019
Recently, South Eastern Central Railway (SECR) Nagpur Division official website secr.indianrailways.gov.in published an Advertisement Notification on 29/07/2019 for the Recruitment of Trade Apprentices-2019.
Interested Apprentice job seekers may apply before 29/08/2019 through an online form. Furthermore, candidates must download the “SECR Nagpur Trade Apprentices 2019” advertisement before proceeding for the submission of the online application form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: South Eastern Central Railway (SECR) Nagpur Division
- Department: Railway
- Name of the Post: Apprenticeship
- Category Post: ITI Diploma Holder
- Training Period: One Year
- Total Vacancy: 21
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: Nagpur, Maharashtra
- Age Limit: 15 to 24
- Relaxation: Check Advt.
- Experience: N/A
- Education: 10th Pass OR 12th Pass with ITI /Vocational training 55% Marks
- Qualification Cutoff date: 30 July 2019
- Selection Process: Marks obtained in 10th, ITI,
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 01 August 2019
- Closing Date: 29 August 2019 at 06:00 PM
- Mode of Submission: Online
- Status: Active
- URL: http://126.96.36.199:8080
- GEN/EWS/OBC: Rs. 100/-
- ST/SC/Women/PH: NO Fees
- Mode of Payment: Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking etc.
- After successful payment, e-recept should be printed.
Required Upload Documents in JPGE Format:
- 1) Passport Size Photograph,
- 2) Signature
- 3) Age Proof,
- 4) Required Qualification Academic (Technical Cert. Upload consolidated mark sheet of all semesters of the trade applied
- 5) Caste Cert. for SC/ST/OBC
- 6) PHP/Ex-SM Candidate must upload above mention certificates otherwise; his/her application will be rejected.
Currently, the following vacancy is available for reserved and unserved categories under different trade. [For details check advt.]
- UR: 131
- SC: 47
- ST: 26
- OBC: 79
- EWS: 30
Merit List Selection Process
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% (aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of a simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI (Entire duration of course).
Merit List or Selection List Date
A final merit list will be prepared cluster/unit wise, trade wise and community wise, equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate.