SSB Constable GD (General Duty) Recruitment 2019: @applyssb.com 150 Vacancy under Sports Quota. Apply Online through application registration form before 18.08.2019.
SSB Constable GD Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Official Website applyssb.com published an advertisement no. NO: 341/RC/SSB/CT(GD)SQ/2018 for 150 vacancies for Non-Gazetted (Combatised) & Non-Ministerial posts of Constable (General Duty) in Group-‘SC” under Sports Quota.
Interested candidates willing to Join Indian Defence may apply through the online form before 18/08/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download the “SSB Constable GD Under SC” advertisement before proceeding for the submission of the online application form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Department: Government Of India, Ministry Of Home Affairs
- Name of the Post: “Constable (General Duty)”
- Total Vacancy: 150
- Employment Type: Temporary (but likely to be continued)
- Job Location: Anywhere India
- Age Limit: 18 to 23
- Education: 10th Pass or Equivalent
- Sports: Should be participated in international events etc
- Experiences: N/A
- Salary: Rs. 21700 to Rs. 69100
- Selection Process: Written-test/Medical test
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 14 July 2019 at 12:00 Hours
- Closing Date: 11 August 2019
- Remote Areas Closing Date: 18 August 2019
- Mode of Submission: ONLINE
- Open the website applyssb.com Click on Apply For “ADVERTISEMENT NO : 341/RC/SSB/CT(GD)SQ/2018 – POST OF CONSTABLE (GENERAL DUTY) UNDER SPORTS QUOTA FOR THE YEAR 2018”
- OBC/GEN: Rs. 100
- St/SC/ExSer/Female: NO FEES
- Payment Mode: Online
Online applications are invited from Indian citizens (Male & Female) for filling up 150 vacancies for Non-Gazetted (Combatised) & Non-Ministerial posts of Constable (General Duty) in Group-‘SC” under Sports Quota in Sashastra Seema Bal, Government Of India, Ministry Of Home Affairs. The post is temporary but likely to be continued. Selected candidates are liable to serve anywhere in India or outside the territory Of India. On appointment, Ole candidates shall be governed by SSB Act & Rules and other Rules applicable from time to time.