Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited (TCC) Kerala Hall Ticket & Exam Date 2019: megaexams.com/cmd/tcc4/ Recruitment for Operator and Boiler Operator in Operation Wing written Test Examination 2019.
TCC Kerala Recruitment 2019
Recently the Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited Official Website www.tcckerala.com published an advertisement (No.No. RT-02/19/01) notification (dated: July 17, 2019) for the recruitment of various posts in Worker Category.
Quick Employment Notification
- Hiring Organization: Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited
- Type: Kerala State Public Sector Undertaking (PSU)
- Name of the Post: “ Operator and Boiler Operator”
- Total Vacancy: 21
- Employment Type: Regular
- Probation Periods: 12 months
- Job Location: Kerala
- Age Limit: Maximum 41
- Experience: Freshers
- Education: 3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- Requirements for Post 2: First class Boiler Attendant Certificate
- Stipend: Rs. 16000/- per month
- Pay Scale: Rs. 8820-240-10020-270-11370-300-12870-330-15180.
- Selection Process: Written Test, Skill test and Interview
- Exam Date Will intimate later.
- Hall Ticket: Issued
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 17, July 2019
- Closing Date: 31, July 2019 at 05:00 PM
- Mode of Submission: ONLINE
- Current Status: Closed
- URL: megaexams.com/cmd/tcc4/
- GEN/OBC/OTH: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 200/
Currently, the following is vacancies are available and details education, age requirement check advt.
- Post 1 – Operator: 19
- Post 2 – Boiler Operator: 02
Selected candidates for the above posts shall have to work in three-shift system. Hence, Male candidates willing to work in a three-shift system as per Factories Act/Rules need to apply against these posts.