THC Recruitment 2019 Exam Date & Admit Card Grade-III Tripura Judicial Service written examination. THC (Tripura High Court) Recruitment 2019 Grade-III of Tripura Judicial Service 02 Posts Vacancies. Download application form apply before 29/27/2019 for LLB candidates.
THC Recruitment 2019
Recently, the THC (Tripura High Court) has published an advertisement No. 11/14/HC/2019/10770 on 08/07/2019 the official website hc.nic.in for the recruitment of For Recruitment in Grade-III of Tripura Judicial Service on a regular basis.
Interested Tripura Govt job seekers may apply through the prescribed application form before 29/07/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download the “Grade-III of Tripura Judicial Service Recruitment 2019” advertisement before proceeding for the submission of the application form.
Quick Employment Notification
- Hiring Organization: Tripura High Court
- Name of the Post: Grade-III of Tripura Judicial Service
- Total Vacancy: 02
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: Tripura
- Age Limit: 35 to 48
- Experience: seven years of practice in Courts
- Education: LLB
- Salary: Rs.27700-770- 33090-920-40450-1080-44770/
- Selection Process: Preliminary Exam & interview.
- Starting Date: 08, July 2019
- Closing Date: 29, July 2019
- Mode of Submission: OFFLINE
- Application Form: is attached to the advertisement link given below.
- All the documents along with the application form must be submitted to the mentioned address.
- UR: Rs. 500/-
- Reserved: Rs.250/-
- Payment Mode: Demand Draft
- Payable at Agartala
- in favour of the Registrar General, High Court of Tripura, Agartala
RPSC FDO AFDO Exam 2019
The THC (Tripura High Court) is going to conduct a competitive exam for the selection process. Therefore before appear in the examination candidates must know the following.
- Selection Process: Preliminary Written Examination, Interview
- Exam Date: Notify soon
- Mode of examination: OMR BSED
- Type of the exam: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Subjects in Question Paper : General Knowledge, Aptitude, English, Constitution of India, Code of Civil Procedure, Code of Criminal Procedure, Transfer of Property Act, Indian Contract Act, Indian Penal Code, Indian Evidence Act, Law of Torts & local laws of Tripura.
- Full Marks: 100
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.