TNPSC ATO Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form – Apply Now (Assistant Tourist Officer, Grade-II (Post Code. 3111)). A total of 42 Vacancies. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission ATO Notification in PDF. Download the advertisement and apply through online registration before 20.08.2019.
TNPSC ATO Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in published an advertisement No.22/2019 notifications for recruitment of 42 posts of Assistant Tourist Officer (ATO), Grade-II (Post Code. 3111) on 22/07/2019.
Interested Tamilnadu Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 20/08/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “TNPSC ATO Grade-II notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick TNPSC ATO Notification
- Hiring Organization: TNPSC
- Organization Type: PSC
- Name of the Post: “Assistant Tourist Officer, Grade-II”
- Post Code: 3111
- Service Code: 036
- Total Vacancy: 42
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: Tamilnadu
- Age Limit: 18 to 30
- Experience: N/A
- Education: Degree/Diploma in Travel and Tourism;
- Requirements: Must have undergone a Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation offered by the Department of Technical Education or equivalent.
- Skill: Should have studied Tamil and English as one of the Subject in
- Salary: Level – 8: Rs.19500 – Rs. 62000
- Selection Process: Written Exam
Online Application Form Registration
- Starting Date: 22, July at 11.00 hrs (IST)
- Closing Date: 20, August at 23.59 hrs (IST)
- Mode of Submission: Online
- Registration Fee (one time) : Rs. 150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 200/-
- Payment Mode: Online
- Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India / HDFC Bank) or Post Office: 22.08.2019
Currently, the following is available for reserved and unserved categories.
- Assistant Tourist Officer, Grade-II: 42
TNPSC Assistant Tourist Officer (ATO) Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, TNPSC is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates. Therefore before appear in the examination candidates must know the following.
- Selection Process: Written Test Paper-I(Travel and Tourism) Paper-II (General Studies)
- Exam Date: 29th September 2019
- Time of Examination: 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M and 2.30 P.M to 4.30 P.M
- Mode of examination: OMR SHEET
- Type of the exam: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Question Paper Language: Tamil and English
- Total Question in Paper I: 200 and Paper II: 100
- Total Marks: 500 (Paper I 300 and Paper II 200)
- Duration: 3 Hours and 2 hours
- Syllabus: for Paper-I (Subject) & Paper-II (General Studies) are available in the advertisement,
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks
- Minimum Qualifying Marks for Selection: 150
- Written Exam Centre: Chennai, Coimbatore and Madurai
- Hall Tickets: Will be issued ONLINE after 15th September 2019. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories on November 2019.
- Final Results & Certificate Verification: December 2019
Regarding any Help: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission’s Office Toll-Free
No.1800 425 1002 on all working days from 10.00 a.m.to 5.45 p.m. or through
e-mail id email@example.com