Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) JSO (Junior Scientific Officer) Recruitment 2019 Notification – Apply Online through registration from. Total 64 vacancies for JSO in Forensic Sciences Department. last date of online application is 22.07.2019.
Recently, the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in published an advertisement No.550 notifications 20/2019 for direct recruitment of 64 Junior Scientific Officer in Forensic Sciences Department posts on 21/06/2019.
Interested Tamilnadu Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 22/07/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “TNPSC JSO advertisement notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: TNPSC
- Organization Type: PSC
- Name of the Post: “JSO (Junior Scientific Officer)”
- Department: Forensic Sciences
- Total Vacancy: 64
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: Tamilnadu
- Age Limit: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation: for details please refer the advt.
- Experience: N/A
- Education: M.Sc., (Forensic Science)
- Salary: Rs.36,900-1,16,600/-(Level 18)
- Selection Process: Written Exam
- Starting Date: 22, July at 11.00 hrs (IST)
- Closing Date: 24, July at 23.59 hrs (IST)
- Mode of Submission: Online
- Registration Fee (one time) : Rs. 150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 150/-
- Payment Mode: Online
- Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India / HDFC Bank) or Post Office: 24.07.2019
Currently, the following is available for reserved and unserved categories.
- Junior Scientific Officer in the Forensic Sciences Department
(Code No.1767): 64
TNPSC JSO Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, TNPSC is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates. Therefore before appear in the examination candidates must know the following.
- Selection Process: Written Test and interview
- Subject: Paper – I (Subject Paper) (PG Degree Standard) and Paper-II (General Studies) (Degree Standard)
- Exam Date: 24 August 2019
- Time of Examination: Paper I: 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M and Paper II: 2.30 P.M to 4.30 P.M
- Mode of examination: OMR SHEET
- Type of the exam: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Question Paper Language: Tamil and English
- Total Marks: 570 (including Interview & Records 70 Marks)
- Examination Centre: Chennai, Madurai, Coimbatore, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Salem, Thanjavur, Villupuram, Vellore, Krishnagiri, The Nilgiris,
- Syllabus: are available in the advertisement,
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks
- Hall Tickets: Will be issued ONLINE after 10th August 2019. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.