Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) JSO (Junior Scientific Officer) Recruitment 2019 Syllabus, Hall Ticket & Exam Date 24.08.2019. Total 64 vacancies for JSO in Forensic Sciences Department. last date of online application is 22.07.2019.
TNPSC JSO Syllabus, Hall Ticket & Exam Date 2019
TNPSC JSO (Junior Scientific Officer) Recruitment 2019 Syllabus, Hall Ticket & Exam Date. Download admit card and know your exam centre. Hall Ticket will issue ONLINE after 10th August 2019.
- Date of Online Exam: 24.08.2019
- Hall Ticket Download Date: On or after 15 August 2019
Recently, the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in published an advertisement No.550 notifications 20/2019 for direct recruitment of 64 Junior Scientific Officer in Forensic Sciences Department posts on 21/06/2019.
Interested Tamilnadu Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 22/07/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “TNPSC JSO advertisement notification” before proceeding for online form.
TNPSC JSO Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, TNPSC is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates. Therefore before appear in the examination candidates must know the following.
- Selection Process: Written Test and interview
- Subject: Paper – I (Subject Paper) (PG Degree Standard) and Paper-II (General Studies) (Degree Standard)
- Exam Date: 24 August 2019
- Time of Examination: Paper I: 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M and Paper II: 2.30 P.M to 4.30 P.M
- Mode of examination: OMR SHEET
- Type of the exam: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Question Paper Language: Tamil and English
- Total Marks: 570 (including Interview & Records 70 Marks)
- Examination Centre: Chennai, Madurai, Coimbatore, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Salem, Thanjavur, Villupuram, Vellore, Krishnagiri, The Nilgiris,
- Syllabus: are available in the advertisement,
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks
- Hall Tickets: Will be issued ONLINE after 10th August 2019. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: TNPSC
- Organization Type: PSC
- Name of the Post: “JSO (Junior Scientific Officer)”
- Department: Forensic Sciences
- Total Vacancy: 64
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: Tamilnadu
- Age Limit: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation: for details please refer the advt.
- Experience: N/A
- Education: M.Sc., (Forensic Science)
- Salary: Rs.36,900-1,16,600/-(Level 18)
- Selection Process: Written Exam
- Starting Date: 22, July at 11.00 hrs (IST)
- Closing Date: 24, July at 23.59 hrs (IST)
- Mode of Submission: Online
- Current Status: CLOSED
- Registration Fee (one time) : Rs. 150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 150/-
- Payment Mode: Online
- Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India / HDFC Bank) or Post Office: 24.07.2019
Currently, the following is available for reserved and unserved categories.
- Junior Scientific Officer in the Forensic Sciences Department
(Code No.1767): 64