TNPSC Sociologist and Economist Syllabus & Hall Tickets Download 2019 Written Exam on 24 August 2019 Hall Tickets: Will be issued ONLINE after 10th August 2019. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post
TNPSC Sociologist and Economist Online Application Form 2019: This recruitment is conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission apply now before 23.07.2019.
TNPSC Sociologist and Economist 2019
Recently, the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in published an advertisement No.551 notifications 21/2019for recruitment of 2 Sociologist and Economist posts on 24/06/2019.
Interested Tamilnadu Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 23/07/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “TNPSC Sociologist and Economist notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: TNPSC
- Organization Type: PSC
- Name of the Post: “Sociologist and Economist”
- Total Vacancy: 2
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: Tamilnadu
- Age Limit: 30 Years for UR and No Maximum Age Limit reserved
- Experience: N/A
- Education: Post Graduate Degree in Sociology or Economics
- Salary: Rs.56,100- 1,77,500/-(Level 22)
- Selection Process: Written Exam
- Starting Date: 24, June at 11.00 hrs (IST)
- Closing Date: 23, July at 23.59 hrs (IST)
- Mode of Submission: Online
- Current Status: CLOSED
- Registration Fee (one time) : Rs. 150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 200/-
- Payment Mode: Online
- Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India / HDFC Bank) or Post Office: 25.07.2019
Currently, the following is available for reserved and unserved categories.
- Sociologist (Code No.3025): 01
- Economist (Code No.3026): 01
TNPSC Sociologist and Economist Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, TNPSC is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates. Therefore before appear in the examination candidates must know the following.
- Selection Process: Written Test Paper-I(Subject Paper) Paper-II (General Studies)
- Exam Date: 24 August 2019
- Time of Examination: 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M and 2.30 P.M to 4.30 P.M
- Mode of examination: OMR SHEET
- Type of the exam: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Question Paper Language: Tamil and English
- Total Marks: 570 (including Interview & Records 70 Marks)
- Duration: 2 Hours and 3 hours
- Syllabus: for Paper-I (Subject) & Paper-II (General Studies) are available in the advertisement,
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks
- Hall Tickets: Will be issued ONLINE after 10th August 2019. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.