Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation (TNSTC) Apprentice Training 2019 List of Shortlisted list candidates (result) For Graduate and Diploma Apprenticeship at TNSTC.
#TNSTC Apprentice Training 2019
|Expected Candidate||Graduate and Diploma Apprentice|
TNSTC Apprentice Training 2019
Recently Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation (TNSTC) published Advertisement Notification Trade Apprentices Trainee recruitment. Interested Apprentice job seekers may apply before 19/08/2019 through an online form.
In addition, candidates must download the “TNSTC Apprentice 2019 Notification” advertisement before proceeding for the submission of the online application form.
TNSTC Apprentice Notification
- Hiring Organization: Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation (TNSTC)
- Organization Type: Govt. of TN
- Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentices and Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
- Training Period: One Year
- Total Vacancy: 96
- Employment Type: Traning
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Age Limit: Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
- Experience: N/A
- Education: ITI / B.Com/ B.Sc. CS / BCA / BBA
- Stipend: Rs.4984 For Graduate and Rs. 3542 for Diploma
- Selection Process: percentage of marks obtained (academic)
- Declaration of Shortlisted list (result): 28.08.2019
- Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates: 04.09.2019 &
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 05 August 2019
- Closing Date: 09 August 2019
- Mode of Submission: Online
- Status: Active
- URL: NATS portal
A. Category – I Graduate Apprentices
- Mechanical Engineering 21
- Automobile Engineering 13
B. Category II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
- 1. Mechanical Engineering 38
- 2. Automobile Engineering 16
- 3. Civil Engineering 4
- 4. Electrical and Electronics Engineering 4
For students who have already enrolled in the National Web Portal and having login detail.
For students who have not so far enrolled in the National Web Portal