Tobacco Board Admit Card & Exam Date is Now Published 2019: Tobacco Board Recruitment 2019 Admit Card & Exam Date. Download hall tickets to know your written exam date and centre for Field Officer/ Technical Assistant/Superintendent.
Tobacco Board Recruitment 2019 Notification: This is the latest NCPIL Sarkari Naukri, Jobs, Result, Exam advertisement for Field Officer/ Technical Assistant and Accountant/ Superintendent posts vacancy.
Tobacco Board Recruitment 2019 Admit Card & Exam Date
First of all, the Tobacco Board Andhra Pradesh Official Career Website tobaccoboard.com published an advertisement notification No. NO.01/2019 for B.Sc (Agriculture) applicants on 15/06/2019.
Interested govt. Agriculture job seekers may apply online form before 15/7/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “Recruitment notification” PDF before proceeding for online form.
Exam Date & Hall Ticket 2019
Candidates will have to visit the Tobacco Board website for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download.
The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs
to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in clause below and also specified in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
As a matter of fact, Tobacco Board is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates. Therefore before appear in the examination candidates must know the following.
- Selection Process: Written Tests
- Age Limit: 18 to 30
- Exam Date: 01.09.2019
- Syllabus: Tobacco Board Exam Syllabus 2019
- Eligibility: Post Code 1: B.Sc (Agriculture) with Knowledge of tobacco cultivation & grading. Post Code 2 Any degree (10+2+3) with ) Diploma or Certificate Course in Tally Accounts
- Mode of examination: Online Objective Type examination
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Will be issued ONLINE is Now available on or after 20 August 2019.
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: TOBACCO BOARD
- Organization Type: Government of India, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Department of Commerce
- Name of the Post: “ Field Officer/ Technical Assistant and Accountant/ Superintendent”
- Employment Duration: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Education: B.Sc (Agriculture)/Graduate
- Salary: 7th CPC L6: Pay of Rs. Rs.35400;
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 15, June at 10.00 hrs (IST)
- Closing Date: 15, July at 17.00 hrs (IST)
- Current Status: CLOSED
- Mode of Submission: Online
- Fees: Rs. 500/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Tobacco Board Current Job Position
Currently, the following Tobacco Board vacancy posts are available for (ST, SC, OBC, GEN & EWS etc) check advt for details.
- Post Code 1: Field Officer/ Technical Assistant : 25
- Post Code 2: Accountant/ Superintendent : 16
G.T. Road, GUNTUR – 522 004 Andhra Pradesh [AN ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFIED ORGANISATION] www.indiantobacco.com e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org