Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB Tamil Nadu) Recruitment 2019 Assistant Professors Job Vacancy. Last date for submission of application: 15.11.2019.
#Job Applicability at TRB Tamil Nadu
|Organization Name||Teachers Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu|
|Date||04 September 2019|
|Job Name||Assistant Professors|
TRB Tamil Nadu Assistant Professors Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Teachers Recruitment Board Official Website trb.tn.nic.in published an advertisement notifications for recruitment of 25 Assistant Professors on 04 September 2019.
Interested Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 15.11.2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “TRB Tamil Nadu Assistant Professors 2019″ recruitment notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Teachers Recruitment Board
- Name of the Post: “Assistant Professors”
- Total Vacancy: 2340
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Age Limit: Maximum 57 years Old
- Experience: (Teaching Experience in Universities/ Government / Aided Colleges /under approved posts of Self Financing Colleges / Medical / Engineering / Law Colleges in the relevant subject alone will be considered. (2 marks for each year and subject to a maximum of 15 marks). The candidate teaching experience in the relevant subject alone will be considered).
- Education: A Pass in Post-Graduate Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks and a pass in the NET/ SLET/ SET / SLST / CSIR / JRF as per UGC Norms in the relevant subject. & A Pass in Post-Graduate Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks and Ph.D in the relevant subject awarded as per UGC norms (Certificate of compliance to be obtained from competent authority of the concerned University – to be submitted at the time of Certificate Verification).
- Salary: 57,700 – 1,82,400/- Level 10
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on shortlisted & Interview.
Details of Vacancies :
|D.||To teach differently abled (Deaf Candidates) in Tamil and Computer Application subjects (Spl recruitment for Presidency College, Chennai –5)||3*|
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 04 September 2019
- Closing Date:
24 September 201915.11.2019
- Mode of Submission: Online
- The Processing Fee is Rs.600/- for all the candidates except SC/ST and Differently-abled candidates. For SC/ST and Differently-abled candidates the processing fee is Rs.300/-.
- Online payment to be made through Payment Gateway. (Net banking/Credit Card / Debit Card)
How to Apply
- Read carefully the “How to Apply” section given in the advertisement
- Candidates should apply only through online mode in the Teachers Recruitment Board website http://www.trb.tn.nic.in. The application process is entirely online. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- A valid e-mail id and Mobile Number of candidate are mandatory for registration and e-mail id should be kept active for any future correspondence.
- Evidence for claims made by the candidate while applying online shall be uploaded by the candidate at the time of Registration itself. The same will be verified subsequently at the time of Certificate Verification and Interview.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the candidate, post applied for, subject applied for, communal reservation, date of birth, address and all other fields will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying through online. Since certain fields are mandatory and fixed which cannot be edited, Candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with utmost care and caution, as no correspondence regarding change of particulars will be entertained at any cost.
- If a candidate is willing to apply for more than one subject (if he/she is otherwise eligible and qualified) separate application form shall be submitted through online mode. Use separate email id and mobile number for each application as these fields are kept as unique identity for individual candidates.
- The applicants are advised to submit only one application for each subject. However, if due to any unavoidable situation, he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application is complete in all respects like applicant’s details, photograph, signature, fee etc. The fee paid against one application shall not be adjusted against any other.
- Incomplete or defective applications shall be summarily rejected. No representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances.
- The candidates are advised to exercise due diligence at the time of filling the application. In case if duplicate application of a candidate for the same subject is detected, Board will consider only the latest application.