Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited (TSCAB) Recruitment 2019 Staff Assistant Job Vacancy. Last date for submission of application: 30 September 2019.
#Job Applicability at TSCAB
|Organization Name||Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited|
|Date||08 September 2019|
|Last Date||30 September 2019|
|Job Name||Staff Assistant|
TSCAB Staff Assistant Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited Official Website tscab.org published an advertisement notifications for recruitment of 62 Staff Assistant on 08 September 2019.
Interested Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 30 September 2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “TSCAB Staff Assistant 2019″ recruitment notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited
- Name of the Post: “Staff Assistant”
- Total Vacancy: 62
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: Telangana
- Age Limit: 20 to 28
- Experience: N/A
- Education: Graduate from Recognized University.
- Salary: 11765 – 30305/-
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on Online Written Test.
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 08 September 2019
- Closing Date: 30 September 2019
- Mode of Submission: Online
- Others (BC/General) – Rs.600
- SC/ST/PWD/EXSM – Rs.300
- Examination fee through Net Banking, Debit Card OR Credit Card.
TSCAB Staff Assistant Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, the Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates for the recruitment of the above posts.
- Selection Process: Online Written Test.
- Exam Date: 02 November 2019
- Question Type: Objective type
- Total Marks: 190
Syllabus & Exam Pattern:
|Sl. No.||Name of Tests (Not by sequence)||No. of questions||Max. Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|2||General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude.||50||50||45 Minutes|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Will be issued ONLINE
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.