- Start the online application form: 09/03/2019,
- The last date apply 08/06/2019
- Total Vacancy: 1455 posts,
- Eligibility: Class 10 Pass.
TSR Recruitment 2019
Advertisement notice in local dailies in Tripura and in national dailies in connection with the recruitment of Male and Female Riflemen (General Duty) and Riflemen (Tradesmen) for raising of 02 India Reserve (IR) Battalions against inside State quota and outside State quota.
- Organization: Government,
- Government Type: Tripura State
- Name of the Hiring Organization:: Tripura Police
- Department Name: Information and Culture office.
- Job Title: Riflemen and Riflemen(Tradesmen)
- Qualification: 10th Pass/Matric/Equivalent
- Salary: ₹12,000/-,
- Experience: N/A
- Employment Type: Regular
- Notification date: 7th March 2019.
- Age Limit: 18 – 23 years as on 1st day of July 2019.
- Education: Class 10th Pass
- Residence: Tripura and Outside
- Height (in cms) Male (UR & SC) 170 Female 157
- Chest (in cms) Female: N/A, Male: 80 to 85
|Post Name||Total Vacancy||Eligibility|
|Riflemen (General Duty) Male and Female||1013||Matriculation or equivalent|
|Riflemen (Tradesmen)||105||Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board and Work experience or training is required in the respective field.|
|Riflemen (General Duty) Outside of Tripura||337||Matriculation or equivalent|
For the selection of candidates for the post of Riflemen (General Duty) & Riflemen (Tradesmen) (Male & Female), there will be three categories of eligibility tests which are as follows
- Physical Standard Test/Physical Efficiency, Test – 30 Marks
- Written test – 60 Marks
- Personal Interview -10 Marks:
Online Application and Registration
As a matter of fact, applicants must download the Assistant Inspector General of Police (TSR) advertisement notification before apply online. Moreover, applicants must read the notification very carefully.
- Applications to be submitted to the following address by registered post between dates 09th March 2019 to 08th June. 2019.
- Fees only for General candidates. Rs.1001- (Rupee one hundred)
- Fees for or ST/SC/BPL Card Holder candidates. Rs.501- (Rupees fifty) only
|Exam Date||will be notified by the http://tripurapolice.gov.in|
- The Assistant Inspector General of Police (TSR),
Police Headquarters, Tripura,
Fire Brigade Chowmuhani, Akhaura Road,
Agartala, West Tripura, PIN — 799 001.