Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education (UBTER) Group D Recruitment 2019: Apply Online @www.ubtergd.in [404 Group D Posts Vacancy] Online Registration Form will be closed on 19/09/2019. उत्तराखण्ड अधीनस्थ सिविल/परिवार न्यायालयों के अन्तर्गत समूह ‘घ’ भर्ती – 2019 ( Uttarakhand Group ‘D’ Recruitment Under Subordinate Civil/Family Courts – 2019 )
#Job Vacancy at UBTER
|Expected Candidate||Male & Female|
UBTER Group D Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education (UBTER) Official Website www.ubtergd.in published an advertisement notification for the recruitment of 404 Group D Posts Vacancy on a regular basis.
Interested Uttarakhand govt job seekers may apply before 19/09/2019 using the online application form. Furthermore, candidates must download the “UBTER Group D Recruitment 2019” advertisement before proceeding for the submission of the application form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education
- Department: Educational Institute
- Name of the Post: Group D
- Employment Type: Regular
- Age Limit: 18 to 42
- Relaxation: Check Advt.
- Experience: Freshers
- Education: 8th Class Pass
- Salary: Rs. 18000- Rs.56900
- Selection Process: Written Exam
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 17 August 2019
- Closing Date: 19 September 2019
- Mode of Submission: Online
- Last Date of Printing filled-up form – 19 September 2019
- URL: www.ubtergd.in
- For all candidate: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 400
- PH: NO FEES
- Payment Mode: Online (Net Banking/Debit or Credit Card)
Currently, the following is available for reserved and unserved categories.
- Almora – 33
- Bageshwar – 13
- Chamoli – 23
- Champawat – 10
- Dehradun – 73
- Haridwar – 69
- Nainital – 31
- Pauri – 25
- Pithoragarh – 22
- Rudraprayag – 29
- Tehri Garhwal – 26
- Udham Singh Nagar – 24
- Uttarkashi – 13
UBTER Group D Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates. Therefore, before appearing in the examination candidates must know the following.
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Date of written exam: 13 October 2019
- Mode of examination: OMR SHEET
- Type of the exam: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Full Marks: 100
- Total Time Duration: 02 Hours
- Syllabus: The details exam pattern and syllabus is attached to the advertisement
- Question Paper Language: Hindi/English
- Examination Centre: various centres in Uttarakhand only.
- Call Letter/Admit Card: Will be issued ONLINE after 01/10/2019.
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.