Udalguri Recruitment 2019: udalguri.gov.in Junior Assistant Written Exam Syllabus, Admit Card, Exam Date. Download Call Letter and know your exam centre address.
Udalguri District Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Deputy Commissioner, Udalguri has published an advertisement notification (dated 10/07/2019) on official website udalguri.gov.in for the recruitment Junior Assistant Posts vacancies on regular basis.
Interested Assam govt job seekers may apply by sendling related educational and other documents to the Deputy Commissioner, Udalguri before 30/07/2019. Furthermore, job seekers must download “Udalguri Recruitment 2019” Notification PDF before applying for the same.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Assam Government
- Organization Type: State Govt
- Department: Deputy Commissioner, Udalguri
- Name of the Post: “ Junior Assistant“
- Employment Type: Regular
- Probation Period: Not specified
- Total Vacancy: 4
- Experience: Freshers
- Job Location: Assam
- Applicability: Any Indian
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in any stream with 6(six) months diploma in Computer.
- Other Eligibility: Must have registered in the Employment Exchange
- Age Limit: 18 to 43
- Salary: Rs.14000.00- 49000.00 Plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6200.0
- Selection Process: Written Test, Interview
- Closing Date: 31, July 2019 (Office Our)
Current Vacancy Position
Currently, the following vacancies (sanctioned posts) of Junior Assistant
- ST (P)-00
- OBC/MOBC- 01
- UNRESERVED –03
Application Sending Address
The application should be sent through post or delivered by hand to Deputy
Commissioner, Udalguri, P.O.: Udalguri, PIN: 784509, Dist.: Udalguri, BTAD (Assam), Post applied for shall be superscribed on the sealed envelope.
Call Letter/Admit Card
Call letters for Written Test and subsequent Computer Practical Test will be sent/ intimated to eligible candidates by post. The Candidates who qualify in the Written Test will be called for Computer Proficiency Test( Practical).
Written Exam Syllabus
Candidate applying for the post of Junior Assistant will have to appear
in objective type written test of 250 marks comprising of
- General English (75 Marks)
- General Knowledge ( 50 marks)
- Quantitative Aptitude ( 25 marks)
- Knowledge of Computer ( Theory) (50 marks) and Language skill in Assamese /Bengali/Bodo/Alternative English( 5O marks ).