Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission UKSSSC Junior Engineers (JE) Civil Online Form 2019: Apply now online registration for 100 Junior Engineers vacancy before 25.08.2019. The online application form submission will be started on 15 July 2019.
UKSSSC JE Civil Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has published an advertisement No.0135/2669658 on 09/07/2019 for the recruitment of Junior Engineers (JE) vacancies on regular basis.
Interested Uttarakhand govt job seekers may apply online form before 25/08/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download the “UKSSSC JE Recruitment 2019” advertisement before proceeding for the submission of the online application form.
Quick UKSSSC Employment Notification
- Hiring Organization: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission
- Organization Type: Govt. of Uttarakhand
- Name of the Post: Junior Engineers (JE) Civil
- Total Vacancy: 100
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: Uttarakhand
- Age Limit: 21 to 42 as on 01 July 2019.
- Experience: N/A
- Education: B.Tech (BE) in Civil
- Salary: Rs.44900/- Rs.142400/- (Level 7)
- Selection Process: Written Test and Interview
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 15, July 2019
- Closing Date: 15, August 2019 at 11:59 (IST)
- Mode of Submission: Online
- Status: Not yet active
- GEN/OBC- Rs. 300
- ST/SC/PwBD: Rs. 150
- Payment Mode: Online
- Last date of payment fees: 27.08.2019
Currently, the following is available for reserved and unserved categories.
UKSSSC JE Civil Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates. Therefore, before appearing in the examination candidates must know the following.
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Mode of examination: OMR SHEET
- Exam Date: September 2019 (tentative)
- Type of the exam: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Full Marks: 100
- Negative Marking: YES 1/4
- Syllabus: The details exam pattern and syllabus is attached to the advertisement
- Question Paper Language: Hindi/English
- Examination Centre: various centres in Uttarakhand only.
- Call Letter/Admit Card: Will be issued ONLINE.
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission
State Election Commission premises, Ring Road