Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) Recruitment 2019 Junior Assistant & Stenographer/ Personal Assistant Job Vacancy. Last date for submission of application: 15 October 2019.
#Job Applicability at UKSSSC
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Date||16 September 2019|
|Last Date||15 October 2019|
|Job Name||Junior Assistant & Stenographer/ Personal Assistant|
UKSSSC Junior Assistant & Stenographer/ Personal Assistant Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Official Website sssc.uk.gov.in published an advertisement notifications for recruitment of 329 Junior Assistant & Stenographer/ Personal Assistant on 16 September 2019.
Interested Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 15 October 2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “UKSSSC Junior Assistant & Stenographer/ Personal Assistant 2019″ recruitment notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission
- Name of the Post: “Junior Assistant & Stenographer/ Personal Assistant”
- Total Vacancy: 329
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: Uttarakhand
- Age Limit: 21 to 35
- Experience: N/A
- Education: Graduate is Agriculture form recognized University.
- Salary: 21700 – 69100/- Level-3 & 29200 – 92300/- Level -5
- Selection Process: Written Exam & Steno/Typing Test.
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 16 September 2019
- Closing Date: 15 October 2019
- Last Date for Depositing Fee by Online: 17 October 2019
- Date of Written Exam: 03 November 2019
- Mode of Submission: Online
- General/OBC & EWS – 300/-
- SC/ ST/PWD candidates of Uttarakhand – 150/-
- Examination fee through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card OR Challan.
UKSSSC Junior Assistant & Stenographer/ Personal Assistant Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates for the recruitment of the above posts.
- Selection Process: Written Test, Group Discussion and interview.
- Exam Date: 03 November 2019
- Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Please Check Advt.
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Will be issued ONLINE
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.