डी ए एफ़ : सिविल सेवा (प्रधान) परीक्षा, 2019: UPSC Civil Services Main 2019 Online Form: @upsconline.nic.in Apply Now (Download Notification in English & Hindi). A total: 896 Posts job vacancy. Recruitment through Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2019.
#Job Vacancy at UPSC/ सिविल सेवा (प्रधान) परीक्षा, 2019
|Advt. No||F. No. 13018/07/2018-AIS(I)|
|Notification Date||9th February 2019|
|Details Advertisement Publish||02/08/2019|
|Location||Any State /UT in India|
|Recruitment Trough||UPSC Civil Service Exam 2019|
UPSC Civil Service Main 2019 Online Form
Recently, the Union Public Service Commission, Official Website upsconline.nic.in published an advertisement notification for recruitment various post on a regular basis.
Interested Govt job seekers may apply by through online application form before the 16th August 2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “UPSC Civil Service notification (English or Hindi)” before proceeding for the application form.
Quick Employment Notification
- Hiring Organization: Union Public Service Commission
- Type: India’s premier central recruiting agency.
- Name of the Post: “List Given Below”
- Total Vacancy: 896
- Employment Type: regular basis
- Job Location: Any State in India
- Age Limit: 21 to 32 years as on 01.07.2019.
- Relaxation: As per govt rule.
- Experience: N/A
- Education: Graduate or PG in related fields.
- Salary: As per the scale
- Selection Process: General Studies Paper-I of the
Preliminary Examination as well as Main Examination (Written)
- Date of Examination: 20 September 2019
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 01 August 2019
- Closing Date: 18 August 2019 till 18:00 Hours
- Mode of Submission: ONLINE
- Current Status ACTIVE
- GEN/OBC/EWS: Rs. 200/-
- ST/SC/Female/PwD: NO FEES
- Mode of Payment: Online (Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card etc.)
UPSC Civil Service Main Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates. Therefore before appear in the examination candidates must know the following.
- Mode of examination: Paper-cum-Answer book (QCAB),
- Main Examination Exam Date & Time: 20th September 2019
- Type of the exam: Objective type multiple choice questions & Descriptive
- Total Marks: 2025 (Personality Test 275 Marks and Written test 1750 Marks)
- Question Paper Language: English & Hindi and Others
- Negative marking: Yes 1/3
- Medium for interview either English, or Hindi, or any other Indian Language
- Exam Centre: Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dispur (Guwahati), Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shillong, Shimla, Thiruvananthapuram and Vijayawada.
- Syllabus: is attached to the advertisement.
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.