UPSC NDA & NA Online Application Form 2019 National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II), 2019 (Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) Recruitment 2019.Last Date to Apply Online: 03-09-2019 till 06:00 pm.
#Job Vacancy at UPSC NA/NDA 2 2019
|Location||Any State /UT in India|
|Expected Candidate||Male Only|
UPSC NDA & NA Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Union Public Service Commission, Official Website upsconline.nic.in published an advertisement notification for recruitment unmarried male candidates in National Defence Academy on a regular basis.
Interested Govt job seekers may apply by through online application form before the 03 September 2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “UPSC NDA NA 2 notification (English or Hindi)” before proceeding for the application form.
Quick Employment Notification
- Hiring Organization: Union Public Service Commission
- Type: India’s premier central recruiting agency.
- Name of the Post: “NDA and NA”
- Total Vacancy: 415
- Employment Type: regular basis
- Job Location: Any State in India
- Age Limit: Must be born between 02-01-2001 to 01-01-2004
- Relaxation: As per govt rule.
- Experience: N/A
- Education: 12th Class or equivalent OR 12th class with Physics & Maths
- Requirements: Only unmarried male candidates
- Salary: As per the scale
- Selection Process: Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 07 August 2019
- Closing Date: 03 September 2019 at 18:00 Hours
- Mode of Submission: ONLINE
- Current Status ACTIVE
- Date for online application Withdrawn: 10/08/2019 to 17/09/2019 18:00 Hours
- GEN/OBC/EWS: Rs. 100/-
- ST/SC/ JCOs/NCOs/ORs: NO FEES
- Mode of Payment: Online and Offline
- Last Date for Fee Payment (by cash): 02 Sept till 23:59 Hours
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Online): 03 Sept till 18:00 Hours
Current Vacancy Position
The approximate number of vacancies to be filled on the results of this
the examination will be as under:—
- National Defence Academy: 370
208 for Army,
42 for Navy and
120 for Air (including 28 for Ground Duties)
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) : 45
UPSC NA/NDA 2 Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, the Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct a competitive exam for all candidates. Therefore before appear in the examination candidates must know the following.
- Mode of examination: OFFLINE OMR sheet
- Main Examination Exam Date & Time: 17th November 2019
- Type of the exam: Objective type multiple choice question
- Total Marks: 900
- SSB Test/Interview: 900
- Question Paper Language: English & Hindi and Others
- Negative marking: Yes 1/3
- Subject/ Syllabus:
Mathematics: Duration 2½ Hours, Full Marks: 300
General Ability Test: Duration 2½ Full Marks: Hours 600
- The medium of Question Language: Hindi and English
- Exam Centre: Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur and Vishakhapatnam.
- e-Admit Card: all admit card/hall ticket will be issued online on or after 03 November 2019.
- Syllabus: is attached to the advertisement.
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.
- Download last 10 years NDA/NA exam question paper [Click Here]