Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Assistant Boring Technician (सहायक बोरिंग तकनीशियन) Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form [486 Posts Vacancy] for apprenticeship candidates.
#Job Vacancy at UPSSSC सहायक बोरिंग तकनीशियन
|Online Registration Open||14/08/2019|
|Total Vacancy||486 Post|
|Expected Candidate||Male & Female|
UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician (ABT) 2019
Recently, the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Official Website www.upsssc.gov.in published an advertisement notification for the recruitment of Assistant Boring Technician (ABT) on a regular basis.
Interested UP Sarkari Naukri job seekers may apply online application before 04 September 2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “UPSSSC ABT Recruitment notification” PDF before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Notification
- Hiring Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
- Type: UP state govt.
- Name of the Post: Assistant Boring Technician (सहायक बोरिंग तकनीशियन)
- Employment Type: Regular
- Age Limit:18 to 40
- Relaxation: Check Advt.
- Education: ITI or Diploma in related fields.
- Requirements: Candidates should have three (3) years certificate for National apprenticeship in relevant discipline.
- Language Known: Must know the local language.
- Salary: ₹ 5200 – ₹ 20200 + Grade Pay ₹1900 (Level 2)
- Selection Process: Written Examination, Skill Test and Interview)
- Candidate must have passed High School Examination from Board of High School and Intermediate U.P or Any Examination recognised by the Government as equivalent thereto.
- (2) – (a) – Candidates must have a certificate awarded by the Government Technical Centre or Government Industrial Training Centre, Lal Diggi Park, Gorakhpur in Tube Well Mechanic Course or a certificate recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto, OR
(b) A Candidate must have a Certificate of minimum two-year course awarded by the Directorate of Employment and Training , Uttar Pradesh or The Industrial Training Institute,
Or three-years National Apprenticeship Certificate awarded by the National Council for Vocational Training, Government of India in any of the following Trades- (i)- Machine Mistry (Machinist) (ii) Fitter (iii) Wireman (iv) – Turner.
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 14 August 2019
- Closing Date: 04 September 2019 at 23:59 Hours
- Mode of Submission: Online Only
- Last Date for editing application details 11/09/2019
- URL: http://upsssc.gov.in
- General / OBC – Rs. 185/-
- SC / ST – Rs. 95/-
- PH – Rs. 25/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Fee Payment Last Date: 04/09/2019
Current Vacancy Position
The approximate number of vacancies are for both reserved and unserved candidates
- General (UR): 284
- SC: 101
- ST: 08
- OBC: 129
UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates. Therefore before appear in the examination candidates must know the following.
- Selection Process: Written examination
- Exam Date: Notify soon!
- Mode of examination: Online and Offline
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Will be issued ONLINE
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.