WBHRB DFSIO Recruitment 2019 Download Call Letter West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) District Food Safety Inspecting Officer (DFSIO) Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form 13 posts Job Vacancy. The last date for online registration is 13.08.2019(before 8 P.M.)
WBHRB DFSIO Recruitment 2019
Recently, West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB), Kolkata Official Website www.wbhrb.in published an advertisement notification No. DFSIO/68(1)/2019 on 01/08/2019 for recruitment of District Food Safety Inspecting Officer on a regular basis.
Interested WB Govt job seekers may apply through the online application form before 13/08/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “WBHRB DFSIO Recruitment 2019 notification” before proceeding for the online application form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
- Department: Health & Family Welfare WB Govt.
- Name of the Post: “District Food Safety Inspecting Officer (DFSIO) ”
- Total Vacancy: 13
- Employment Type: Temporary but likely to be permanent in future.
- Job Location: Any district at West Bengal
- Age Limit: 21 to 36 as on 1st. January, 2019
- Age Relaxation: relaxable for SC/ ST/ OBC/PH as per the rule.
- Experience: Optional
- Education: PG or UG in Food Technology, or Dairy Technology, or Biotechnology, or Oil Technology, or Agricultural Science, or Veterinary Sciences, or Bio-Chemistry, or Microbiology or equivalent.
- Requirements: Knowledge of Bengali language should be spoken and written is necessary.
- Salary: Rs. 9,000/- – 40,500/- [Grade Pay – Rs. 4,700/-]
- Allowances: Other allowances will be admissible as per Government rule.
- Selection Process: Marks obtained in the examination and Interview.
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 01 August 2019
- Closing Date: 13 August 2019 till 19:59 hours
- Mode of Submission: ONLINE
- Current Status: Active
- URL: www.eadmission.net.in
- Fees: Rs. 210/- (Rupees two hundred ten only)
- Payment Mode: Online (Debit Card, Net banking etc)
- Portal: GRIPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System), Govt. of West Bengal.
Currently, the following is vacancies are available and details education, age requirement check advt.
- UR: 05
- SC: 04
- ST: 01
- OBC-A: 02
- OBC-: 01
- PWD: 01