West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Recruitment 2019 Exam Date and Admit Card For Agricultural Marketing Officer (AMO) Screening Test/Written Test.
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Recruitment 2019 Exam Date and Admit Card For Agricultural Marketing Officer (AMO) Vacancy. Apply now online application registration form before 30/07/2019.
WBPSC Agricultural Marketing Officer (AMO) 2019
Recently, the West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has published an advertisement No.14/2019 on 07/07/2019 for the recruitment of Agricultural Marketing Officer (Training & Canning) Under West Bengal Junior Agricultural Service (Marketing) Under The Deprtment Of Agricultural Marketing, Govt. Of W.b.
Interested West Bengal govt job seekers may apply online form before 30/07/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download the WBPSC Agricultural Marketing Officer (AMO)” advertisement before proceeding for the submission of the online application form.
Quick WBPSC AMO Employment Notification
- Hiring Organization: West Bengal PSC
- Organization Type: Public Service Commission (PSC)
- Name of the Post: Agricultural Marketing Officer (Training & Canning)
- Total Vacancy: 09
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: West Bengal
- Age Limit: Maximum 36
- Experience: N/A
- Education: Food Technology/ B.Sc./or equivalent
- Salary: Rs.9,000-Rs.40,500
- Selection Process: Screening Test/Written Test
- Date of Examination: Notify soon
- Date of Admit Card: Available on https://pscwb.ucanapply.com
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 09, July 2019
- Closing Date: 30, July 2019 at 11:59 (IST)
- Mode of Submission: Online
- Status: CLOSED
- Fees for all- Rs. 300
- Payment Mode: Online/offline
- Last date of payment fees: 30.07.2019
Offline payment of fees can be made up to the 31st July, 2019 at any branches of UBI. However, the Challan for making the payment in bank should be generated by the 30th July, 2019
Currently, the following is available for reserved and unserved categories.
- UR: 04
- SC: 01
- TS: 01
- OBC: 01
- PD B/LV: 01