Women and Child Development Odisha (WCD Odisha) Recruitment 2019 Institution & Capacity Building Specialist Job Vacancy. Last date for submission of application: 12.09.2019.
#Job Applicability at WCD Odisha
|Organization Name||Women and Child Development Odisha|
|Job Name||Institution & Capacity Building Specialist, etc.|
WCD Odisha Institution & Capacity Building Specialist Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Women and Child Development Odisha Official Website www.wcdodisha.gov.in published an advertisement notification for recruitment of 99 Institution & Capacity Building Specialist on 23.08.2019.
Interested Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 12.09.2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “WCD OdishaInstitution & Capacity Building Specialist 2019″ recruitment notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Women and Child Development Odisha
- Name of the Post: “Institution & Capacity Building Specialist”
- Total Vacancy:99
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: Odisha
- Age Limit:Minimum 40 years
- Experience: N/A
- Education: Degree/ post graduate from recognized university
- Salary: Rs 60,000/ 25,000/ 15,000
Online Application Form
- Starting Date:23.08.2019
- Closing Date: 12.09.2019
- Mode of Submission: Online
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Institution & Capacity Building Specialist||01|
|Livelihood & Skill Development Specialist||01|
|Programme Assistant cum Accountant||03|
|Block Project Coordinator||70|
|Programme Assistant cum Accountant||24|
WCD Odisha Institution & Capacity Building Specialist Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, the Women and Child Development Odisha is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates for the recruitment of the above posts.
- Selection Process: written test, group discussion, interview & computer skill test.
- Exam Date: Notify Soon
- Question Type: Objective Type-multiple Choice Questions with negative marking
- Total Marks: 50
- Syllabus:General Knowledge, General Aptitude, English and Quantitative Techniques.
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Will be issued ONLINE
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.