Western Railway Recruitment 2019 ALP, Technician Grade-III Job Vacancy. Last date for submission of application: 11.11.2019.
#Job Applicability at Western Railway
|Organization Name||Western Railway|
|Location||Mumbai/ Across India|
|Job Name||ALP, Technician Grade-III|
Western Railway ALP, Technician Grade-III Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Western Railway Official Website wr.indianrailways.gov.in/ www.rrc-wr.com published an advertisement notifications for recruitment of 306 ALP, Technician Grade-III on 12.10.2019.
Interested Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 11.11.2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “Western Railway ALP, Technician Grade-III 2019″ recruitment notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Western Railway
- Name of the Post: “ALP, Technician Grade-III”
- Total Vacancy: 306
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: Mumbai/ Across India
- Age Limit: 18 to 42
- Education: Matric or SSLC Plus ITI/ Diploma/ Engineering from recognized board or institute or university.
- Salary: Rs.19900/-
- Selection Process: Written Test/ CBT.
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 12.10.2019
- Closing Date: 11.11.2019
- Mode of Submission: Online
Western Railway ALP, Technician Grade-III Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, the Western Railway is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates for the recruitment of the above posts.
- Selection Process: Written Test, Group Discussion and interview.
- Exam Date: Notify Soon
- Syllabus & Exam Pattern: The syllabus and standard of the examination shall be of the level of RRB examination of Notified posts. The Question paper shall be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. The question paper will be in English/Hindi/Marathi/Gujarati.
- There shall be negative marking in the examination and 1/3 of the allotted marks for each question shall be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Will be issued ONLINE
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.