WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 Exam Date, Syllabus & Hall Ticket for Junior Engineer (Civil) Written examination Date. Know your exam centre and exam pattern.
Water Resources Department (WRD) Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for Junior Engineer (Civil) Job Vacancy. The online application will be started on 25 July 2019. Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15 August 2019
WRD Maharashtra JE Civil Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Water Resources Department (WRD) Official Website wrd.maharashtra.gov.in published an advertisement notification on 20/07/2019 for recruitment Junior Engineer (Civil) on a regular basis.
Interested Maharashtra Govt job seekers may apply through online application form before 15/08/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “WRD Maharashtra Recruitment notification” before proceeding for the online application form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Water Resources Department (WRD) Maharashtra
- Type: Jalsampada Vibhag
- Name of the Post: “Junior Engineer (Civil) कनिष्ठ अभियंता ”
- Total Vacancy: 500
- Post Group: Grade B
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: In all 36 districts of Maharashtra
- Age Limit: 18 to 38
- Experience: Freshers
- Education: B.E (B.Tech)/ Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Salary: Rs. 38600-122800
- Selection Process: Written Test and Interview
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 25, July 2019 at 12:00 hours
- Closing Date: 15 August 2019 till 23:59 Hours
- Mode of Submission: ONLINE
- Current Status: Active
- Submission Address: www.mahapariksha.gov.in
- Open Category Rs. 500/-
- Reserved Category Rs. 300/-
- Payment mode: Online
Currently, the following is vacancies are available and details education, age requirement check advt.
- NT B-08
- NT C-16
- NT D-06
WRD Maharashtra JE Civil Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, the Water Resources Department (WRD) is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates. Therefore before appear in the examination candidates must know the following.
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Exam Date: Notify soon
- Mode of examination: CBT ONLINE
- Type of the exam: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Question Paper Language: English & Marathi
- Total Question 100
- Total Marks: 200
- Duration: 90 Minutes
- Syllabus: Details syllabus is attached to the advertisement,
General Knowledge-10 Questions
General Intelligence test-10 Questions
Civil Engineering Subject-40 Questions
- Written Exam Centre: approx all cities.
- Admit Card: Will be issued ONLINE No Hall Tickets will be sent by post
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.